For enquires to book the studio please contact the new owner Kristin Murray on 0468 496 807 or her website www.womenshack.com
Our main room is a beautiful large shoe-free space that is carpeted which may be curtained off and doors closed for privacy. The room provides around 100sm of usable floor space, holding up to 100 people seated and 30 – 40 yoga mats.
Courses and Classes
Weekly rental for ongoing Classes
To rent the large space on an ongoing weekly we require a minimum commitment of 6 weeks. If you decide to no longer teach the class, you must give 2 weeks paid notice to allow for changes to Echo ad and website, and to contact students.
- $30 for up to 1.5 hours per week
- Then $10 for every 30 mins, for example $40 for 2 hours per week
Weekly rental for a set Course
- $35 for up to 1.5 hours per week
- For every 30 minutes an additional $15 is added. For example, 2 hours = $50
Book a Course
Our main space is suitable for one off workshops, events, yoga trainings, meeting etc. We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking and to list your event on our website. Then the remaining balance 50% at least 2 weeks before the event takes place.
- Weekday (Mon – Fri) – $30 per hour @ min 4 hours
- Full day rate = $210 (subject to availability due to ongoing classes)
- Weeknights & Weekend (Sat – Sun) – $30 per hour @ min 4 hours (subject to availability – full day bookings take preference)
- Full day rate (Sat or Sun) = $210
- Full Weekend rate (Sat & Sun) = $420
Promotion and marketing is to be organised by the booking agent, unless you are purchasing promotional services from us. We suggest you do both, for maximum exposure.
All sound equipment is to be supplied by the booking agent.
Additional Promotional Services $35:
- Listing & image on or website and events page
- A listing and article in our monthly newsletter
- Your class or event posted on our facebook page
- For additional facebook posts & social media promotion we can offer a personalised media package starting at $50
- 30 Eco yoga mats, 20 bolsters, 20 blocks
- Quality Sound System that works with ipod or cd
- Overhead projector onto large white wall ($50 incl. set-up)
- Bathroom with toilet & shower + kitchenette +fridge
- Whiteboard & markers
- Accessible on-street parking
For enquires to book the studio please contact the new owner Kristin Murray on 0468 496 807 or her website www.womenshack.comBook Event