MUMS & BABIES YOGA 6 WEEK COURSE
2020 Mums & Baby Yoga Course open for Registration
Congratulations on the birth of your baby and Welcome to Red Tent Yoga’s program for mums and babies !
Hi, I’m Emma Grant founder of Red Tent Yoga. I am a mother of 2 teenage girls and I have been teaching mother & Baby yoga classes for 16 years. I have also been trained practitioner of Ayurveda for 15 years.Through my own journey of practicing yoga after birth and the many years experience of teaching new mothers, I have a solid understanding and knowledge of what a woman’s body needs to practice yoga safely in the postnatal phase.
The Program has a holistic approach to motherhood offering:
- Yoga postures, breathing, meditation techniques & deep relaxation
- Ayurveda handouts, recipes & home practice suggestions
- Sharing, discussion and self-inquiry as woman and mother.
The Program is available to mums of babies of all ages and will run for 5 weeks, beginning with a foundation yoga practice which builds on strength & posture every week while also focusing on a related discussion Topic for women to deepen their connection to self, baby, partner, family and especially opportunity to bond with other mums:
- Week 1: Your new Body & Baby after Birth – Celebrate, Connect and Heal
- Week 2: Toning Pelvic Floor – Support & Stability
- Week 3: Strengthen Core Abdominal Muscles – Finding your centre and core – safely
- Week 4: Find the Flow – Building flow & fun into your yoga practice
- Week 5: Practice standing poses – Re-learn standing poses with stability & safety
- Week 6: Finding your Home Practice – Keeping Your Goddess alive as a mama
Next 6 Week Course begins 4th February 2020
Tuesdays 11.30am – 12.30
Each weekly Class will include:
1) 1 Hr Yoga class which includes:
– quick & easy meditation techniques for mums
– warm up and strengthening Yoga postures that tone the pelvic floor, deep core muscles, arms & legs – as well as offering relaxation and nourishment for your body and mind.
2) Bonding with your Baby with fun & simple songs & nursery ryhmes, as well as interactive yoga postures where you and your baby get to play, connect and bond.
3) Ayurveda Handouts, recipes and discussion focusing on nourishing food for mums & babies, balancing lifestyle suggestions and more
4) Sharing circle and opportunities for discussion and self-enquiry around topics such as your birth, emotions, hormones & motherhood, parenting choices, relationships
This is specifically designed as a program for mums that does require commitment to the course and most importantly to herself and her baby. This is much more than a yoga class, it is an opportunity to journey with other mums and come out the other side with a strong body & mind, tools, practices and to take home and a circle and support of like minded mothers.
6 week Course is $108 [$95 conc – please bring concession card]. Entire course needs to be paid upfront by direct transfer (see below) to ensure your booking and place in course. Limited numbers.
For enquiries contact Emma via email on firstname.lastname@example.org . Please email to confirm payment has been made to finalise booking.
Suite 1/17 Centennial Circuit, Arts & Industry Estate
Byron Bay, NSW, 2481